- Do you have a design team to create ideas from scratch?
- Yes we have a design Studio.
- What file format is required for design submission?
- Editable PDF/logo is fine for artwork
- What material labels are available? i.e. grease resistant, biodegradable?
- Label material available - gloss, semi gloss, biodegradeable
- What board is used for the printing of menus and certificates?
- For boards & certificates, Foamex & card, plastic & Vinyl, all types of material available for board & certificates
- What printing process do you use?
- We use latest technology such as digital & memjet technology & traditional methods such as Rotogravure .
- How many wipes do you get in a pack?
- 50 wipes in a pack & 500 or 1,000 wipes per box
- How many packs of wipes come in a box?
- 50 wipes in a pack & 500 or 1,000 wipes per box.
- Are the wipes tested?
- Yes the wipes have been tested .
- What size are the wipes?
- Wipes are size small 130mm x 90mm or large 260mm x 160mm - tissue is a premium top grade airlaid 60gsm.
- Do they have an expiry date?
- Expiry date to guarantee freshness is usually 6 months .
- With bespoke packaged wipes, what part of the packaging is bespoke?
- With bespoke wipes the outer packaging is bespoke, we don't personalise the tissue .
- Do you have a standard delivery rate?
- Standard delivery rate is £8 next day delivery for 4 box order. Larger pallet orders (35 - 42 boxes per pallet) usually incur a £40 delivery charge per pallet excluding highlands & overseas, which we'll normally agree a price on in the quoting stage.
- Where are your delivery areas?
- Delivery areas - UK, Eire and Europe.
- Can we arrange a tour of the factory when our products are being produced?
- We operate a no tour policy due to Health & Safety laws.
- Do you offer prototypes?
- Yes, we can produce a prototype for larger customers
For more information about our products and services please contact us by calling 01252 333125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.